Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2020

MindScapes by Xirana Oximoxi

Xirana Oximoxi / Nuria Vives is our first artist in the 2D-area; she says:
"I’m a Catalan artist. My works reflect my concerns and my different moods. They are based on my experiences and express a personal sensitivity nourished by impressions from the external world and my internal world. In this latter sense, I like to call them abstractions or  'mental landscapes'. The works reflect the influences of impressionism, expressionism, abstract expressionism, etc."
Mindscapes by Xirana: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nice%20Atoll/78/150/1003 .
"Can we see the landscape hidden behind the eyes of a lost child surrounded by destruction? Through our eyes we fuse and dissolve gradually with the world around us, losing our distinctive outline. These works show some human faces that become 'transparent' to let us have a glimpse to our inner landscapes, to how our experiences and environments come into us to shape our thoughts, our feelings and emotions.
I usually work with different mediums, oil, watercolor, acrylic, ink, charcoal and pastel.
SHOP
You can purchase original Art works, small format, at my Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/es/shop/NuriaVivesArt ".


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.