Dienstag, 22. Juni 2021

Tina Bey - Pandemic Darkness

1. What was your first association, when you heard about the topic "Reconnaissance In Times Of Darkness"?
Answer 1: The pandemic.

2.  Reconnaissance is exploration conducted to gain information with observation, surveillance and knowledge. How did you 'explore' the darkness.
- With expectations, concentrated and studying its possibilities and consequences ...

3.  How long did the process of creation last for this exhibition?
- About a month.

4. Which were the biggest obstacles?
- I had no major drawbacks, everything glided harmoniously.

5. What are the most important techniques, that you use for virtual art? How  did you use these to interpret the theme?
- The creation of scenarios that tell what I want to say.
Using editing and mesh creation programs, which give me just the right tools to build my idea.


6. What does it mean for you to create art in virtual worlds? Is it different from creating art in RL?
-  For me to create in virtual worlds, a huge and infinite way of creation opened for me where dreams come true.
I have worked at RL for many years but with my own limitations; Seeing the difference, I am left with the virtual world, the one that gives me more creative expansion.

7. What are your former experiences with art in virtual worlds? Have you taken part in themed  group collaborative projects? Or is your art usually more singular?
- Yes, I have participated in various art events, as long as I find out or are invited; I really like to show what I do freely, although I am also open to participate with groups in events with ideas from the organizers, new challenges attract me.

8. Which role does virtual art play in your country of origin according to your experiences?
- According to my few experiences, since I have not started to investigate about it, but I believe, as in all countries, it is something that will be incorporated little by little. My post is always in English, although incredibly I don't know that language, but I managed to write it, "thanks God Google" and thus I connect more with the infinite universe ..

9. In which way was the creating of art helpful for you in the covid-crisis?
- The creation of Art always helps me !! ... is my best friend. It orders me, balances me and makes me happy. I could not live without all the playful things that surround me daily.

10. Which topic would be interesting to you as an artistic challenge in the  future?
_  -  The topics that interest me are current ones; singular and global human problems.

 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.